The term “TMS Exhibitions and Events” or “us” or “we” or “our” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1 Viking Road, Gapton Hall, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR31 0NU. Our company is registered in England, registration number 2381890. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- This website is only for your personal use. You may not distribute, exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from it, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this website in any way.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without TMS Media’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
This website may contain links to other Internet sites. TMS Exhibitions and Events provides such links for your convenience only and is not responsible for the content of any website linked to or from this website. Links from this website to any other website do not mean that TMS Exhibitions and Events approves of, endorses or recommends it.
All website design, text, graphics and the selection and arrangement thereof are works protected by copyright and any unauthorised reproduction, whether in whole or in part, is prohibited. © TMS Exhibitions and Events Limited.
Services and Products
On completion or delivery of your products or services a VAT invoice will be sent to you. Our VAT number is 521 2376 79.
Cancellation of Services or Products
All cancellations must be received in writing. Once work has commenced, you will be liable for any work done or products ordered to that point. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We will provide an estimate delivery date to you on placement of your order and detail any delivery costs.
All complaints should be directed to the office manager, telephone: 01493 662929 email: email@example.com or in writing to TMS Media, 1 Viking Road, Gapton Hall, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR31 0NU. All complaints will be dealt with within an acceptable timeframe and in accordance with our Quality Statement.
Right to Change these Terms and Conditions of Use
TMS Media may add to, change or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this website apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this website after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes. TMS Media may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other content posted on this website, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.